If Jack Paul sees an opportunity to make fun of Conor McGregor, he will undoubtedly take full advantage of it.
Following McGregor’s recent alleged fight with Italian DJ Francesco Facchinetti, Paul took to Twitter to criticize the Irishman for his behaviour.
Accusing McGregor of taking cocaine, Paul said the UFC superstar was playing a “tough guy” to Facchinetti. YouTube has also challenged McGregor to confront him if they ever cross paths.
“A troubled Conor likes to play a cool boy with musicians … Conor please try and do something when you see me!!”
Jack Paul has always been relentless with his descriptions of Conor McGregor. Paul made further slurs against the Irishman, lamenting his boxing match with him from last year.
However, McGregor paid no attention to Paul. Still, the former Disney actor believes he will share a boxing ring with the UFC star in the future.
Paul is 4-0 as a professional boxer. His last fight was against former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley. An entertaining bout over eight rounds, Paul walked away victorious by a split decision.
Conor McGregor was sued by Francesco Facinetti.
Conor McGregor reportedly bumped into Italian DJ Francesco Facinetti at a Rome nightclub on Sunday morning. The 41-year-old DJ claimed that he was randomly attacked by a former two-league UFC champion without any provocation.
Facchinetti said he would take the matter to court because McGregor could have harmed his wife, children or other friends. Irish’s apparent blow left a bloody nose and a cut on his lip.
“I took the blow for no reason. This blow could have happened to anyone. My friend, my wife or other friends. So I decided to sue Conor McGregor because he is a violent and dangerous person, ” Facchinetti said on Instagram (h/t Leggo).
McGregor was in Rome for the christening of his third child at St Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican. He has not yet officially commented on the incident.
Also read this
The 33-year-old is currently recovering from a leg fracture suffered at UFC 264. Although he is not expected to return until 2022, McGregor has vowed to take part in a wheelchair boxing match later this year for charitable causes.