2-in-1s are gaining popularity due to their portability and versatility. The HP Chromebook x2 11 is a detachable-style 2-in-1 that offers several firsts in the field. It’s the first Chromebook to offer a 2K 3:2 screen, and it’s the first Chromebook to offer LTE support and the Qualcomm 7C chipset.
This exclusive 2-in-1 is highly portable thanks to its small 11-inch footprint, and the included pen is perfect for note-taking and drawing. And with the included keyboard and back cover, you can set up your store wherever you want. One caveat is that while the retail price is $600 (including two additional models close to that price), the HP Chromebook x2 11 has already seen some sales for just $400, so most people will find it cheaper than retail. will Unit
HP’s new HP Chromebook x2 11 is a complete package that offers an 11-inch IPS tablet, a magnetic kickstand, a magnetic keyboard and a self-charging pen, all for the same price. Everything you need to get started is included in the box, making it an ideal tool for students.
- Brand: Hewlett Packard
- save it: 64 GB EMMC
- CPU: Snapdragon 7c
- Note: 8GB LPDDR4x-2133MHz RAM
- Operating System: Chrome OS
- Battery: 32Wh, 45W charging via USB-C.
- Port: 2x USB Type-C DisplayPort 1.2
- Camera: Front: 5 MP, Rear: 8 MP
- Display (size, resolution): 11″ 2160 x 1440 multi-touch LED IPS
- Weight: 2.57 pounds
- GPU: Adreno 618
- Auto Update Expiration (AUE): June 2029
- form: 2-in-1 tablet
- Size: 9.94 inches (W) x 6.96 inches (D) x 0.30 inches (H)
- Network: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5
- Speaker: Bang and Olufsen stereo speakers
- Price: $599.99
- Board: strong
- Model: 11-da0023dx
- No need to spend on accessories, everything you need is in the box.
- Compact 2-in-1 that fits in your bag.
- It is well designed and can be thrown around without fear of breaking anything.
- The Qualcomm 7C (2nd Gen) offers more features than expected, and the Chrome browser is surprisingly fast.
- Despite its small size, the tablet is quite thick and heavy, especially when using attachments.
- If you can get a better spec competing laptop for less, the retail price is much higher.
- Performance may be impaired. Linux apps and some Android apps are also affected.
- Not enough ports. Two USB-C ports and an SD slot, both USB ports on one side.
- Flexible decks and large trackpads can cause incorrect clicks.
Buy this product
Design, hardware and components
The HP Chromebook x2 11 looks like a regular 2-in-1 computer. There’s a magnetic keyboard, a kickstand, and a magnetic pen that charges itself on the right side of the tablet in landscape orientation. Notably, the kickstand is detachable and magnetically attached to the Chromebook, which is a nice touch to make the tablet part…